Life Update: Where Have I Been?

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve sat down and written anything on my computer. If I’m being completely honest, I don’t feel inspired anymore. I’ve always been known as the girl who's into fashion, and now that I don’t feel the connection between me and my style, I feel simply ordinary. This may not mean much to many, if not all, of the people reading this, but it means a lot me, and isn’t that what it’s all about? Everyone goes through periods when they feel like they’re at a loss of ones self, I get it, but it’s been about six months of dullness and I am over it

I started my blog when I was thirteen for a school project. Little did I know that a few short months later I would be invited to New York Fashion Week in February, 2015. A few months after that I had my first brand collaboration, I definitely felt like the coolest 13 year old ever. Throughout 2015, I was constantly putting together outfits and taking pictures in public, feeling totally unstoppable. My then 14 year old self continued feeling unstoppable and created content up until the summer of 2016. I continued blogging, but less frequently and the spark of creativity I once had started to simmer down. 

Flash forward to the present and I haven’t blogged since the end of April. I don’t have any ideas anymore, and I feel like what’s the point if I can’t come up with anything original. Also, who’s going to care about what a 16 year old has to say? I know this isn’t what it’s all about, but it kind of sucks when you pour your heart and soul into something you are so dedicated about only to have no one appreciate, or in this case, read it. 

It’s definitely hard to be open and vulnerable on the internet, and it comes with risks for sure, but doesn’t someone have to be? I am currently spending my summer at the beach, working a part time job, trying to rediscover myself, and spark my creativity. I don’t really know where Kramer Kouture is going at this point, but I do know that I spent too much time and energy just to let it die. I am open to new things and if any of you out there have taken the time to read this, first of all, thank you, and second, send me your ideas! It doesn't just have to be fashion related, this is a new chapter of my life and I am ready to see where my  thoughts (and yours!) take me. My goal when creating this outlet was to inspire at least one person throughout my journey, if I can accomplish that, that’s all that matters.

Currently on to the next adventure, I hope to see you there…


-Molly xx

Here is a 13 year-old me attending her very first NYFW, shortly after Kramer Kouture was created.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig