Spring Makeup Essentials

When it comes to makeup, I like to keep it dewy and simple. Nude colors and a healthy glow are essential for me, especially during the Spring and Summer time. I've definitely been having a lot of fun lately experimenting with new looks and colors, a 15 year-old girly girl's dream. While I sat at my vanity this morning making myself look a little more presentable, I figured it would be fun to share some of my favorite products to the blogosphere. I'm, as well as many others, guilty of being very nosy when it comes to what beauty products other people use so, if you're curious like me this post is just for you!


This trio is crucial for a flawless base. All from L'Oreal (which is affordable and easily found at the drugstore!) the pro-glow foundation, true match lumi liquid illuminator and primer give the face such a natural, healthy looking glow.The primer keeps the foundation lasting all day and all three products apply so smoothly!




This is currently my favorite highlighter at the moment. I've used it so much the lettering on the lid is completely rubbed off! This is the Makeup Revolution highlighter in Radiant Lights. So many beauty gurus have raved about it, so worth it. It's less than ten dollars and I picked it up from my local Ulta but you can find it all over online too! It's such a natural looking glow, it makes the high points of your face gleam beautifully in the sun, but doesn't look too intense like you're dripping sweat, LOL.




Besides the fact that it has cocoa power in it and smells like chocolate, this Too Faced Matte Chocolate Soleil bronzer has been my ride or die for over a year now. It doesn't look muddy on my face and is super build-able for an all over bronze or a sharp contour. 


Another Too Faced favorite of mine, the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette. I love every color in this palette except for the blue one. which doesn't really apply as blue :/ However, every other color in this palette is perfect for a bronze goddessy look.



Another makeup revolution favorite, this blush palette in Hot Spice, comes with six gorgeous blush shades, five mattes and one with a satin finish, and two beautifully blinding highlighters. Plus, the giant mirror is freaking phenomenal!



Eye-ssentials. Anastasia Brow Gel is a cult beauty classic. It keeps your brows in place all day and night and doesn't make them look crisp, if you get what I mean. My favorite mascara of all time is the Maybelline Push-Up Drama mascara. It has cup shaped bristles which lift every last and give great volume and length. That's the best that it gets.


Last but not least, my go-to spring lippies. Maybelline makes the best drugstore lipsticks, their formula is sooo good! Their vivid sensational collection has so many gorgeous bright colors to choose from, which are all perfect for the warmer months. As far as nudes go, my all time fave is Too Faced Melted Matte in the shade Nude. It's a warm toned brown that applies smoothly onto the lips, with a little bit of a sheen.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig