A Picture Worthy Print



It's been a lovely swinter (summer + winter) the past few days here in the mid-east coast. I am currently in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, but back home in the outskirts of Washington, D.C., it is lovely as well--maybe a little too lovely for February. As much as I'd love to dress like it's summer, I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, so I've been wearing cold weather looks, like the one in today's post, except without a coat. Today's look was all about balance between crazy patterns and solids. It's also the perfect outfit to wear when you don't feel like getting out of bed in the morning--so cozy! Keep reading to find out how I styled these very opposite pieces.


 These pants were purchased in an uber chic Topshop during my visit to London last year, and they haven't gotten as much use as they deserve. Recently, I've been ditching jeans, but soon realized that there are only so many days of the week that are appropriate to wear leggings. With that in mind, these pants left the dark rack in my closet, and are finally back to see the light of day (it's about time). 




 With pants like these, it's not necessary to add much else to the outfit. I wanted the pants to do all the talking, so to keep the rest of the outfit simple, I paired them with a super comfy Boohoo sweater. For shoes, I slid on my Adidas superstars, you've probably seen them all over your #instafeed. Trust me, they're totally worth it.






No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig