Neutrals and Nature

Hey lovelies! I am finally back after what feels like an eternity. If any of you are OG Kramer Kouture readers, than you'll notice that all other posts have vanished. People change over time, and so do their blogs. For my new readers, I am 15 years old and I started my blog when I was 13. As you can imagine, I've changed a lot within those two years. I've entered adolescence with some level of sophistication, if I do say so myself. My style and blog have evolved so much since I first started KK two years ago. I got tired of the same-old same-old so I am looking at this as a refresh. Blogging and fashion once again have my priority, (with the exception of school of course because how am I going to run a fashion empire without an education, duh) and I look forward to sharing my love of style and art with you babes. With that being said, keep reading for a brand new post on a brand new Kramer Kouture!






If you wear a cute outfit in the woods but no one is around to photograph it, did it really happen? This outfit is the perfect blend of sophistication, comfort, and class. I'm not going to lie, I definitely changed my shoes for the actually walk, but for the sake of the outfit I chose these adorable double textured boots from Vince Camuto. I absolutely love how chic these booties are. Part of them are leather and the other part is suede, plus they have  chunky heels and pointed toes which drives them over the edge! As for the rest of the outfit, I've, like everyone else, been super into mom jeans lately so I had to incorporate them into this look (the ones I'm wearing are from Pacsun). This outfit is fairly plain, so to add a little something extra I hauled out this double sided belt from Boohoo, which I'm totally obsessed with BTW. 








My goal when putting together this outfit wasn't to go overboard with accessories, but to keep it on the simple side and add one or two things on top. Besides the belt, these reflective sunglasses did just the trick tying the outfit together. Of course, we can't forget my charcoal Boohoo sweater which is honestly the comfiest, coziest thing in my wardrobe. I have it in black, too! 













No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig