These Boots Were Made For Walkin'

It is getting so cold outside that taking pictures in a nice outfit is almost hard to enjoy. Key word: almost. Walking around D.C. in wind so strong that it got my hair stuck on my glossy lips definitely wasn't ideal, but on the plus side when mother nature decided to  cooperate, it made for a really cool, and legit, windswept effect. Keep reading to check out the rest of the look. Don't forget to check out more looks on my Instagram! @kramerkouture 










I thought I did a pretty good job of hiding how freezing it actually was, if I do say so myself. I 
bought these boots during Black Friday and I couldn't be happier with them. A little crazy, I know, but the shiny silver color reminder me slightly of Saint Laurent's ankle booties, and the extremely pointy toe reminded me of elf shoes. The perfect combination, lol. One of my New Year's Resolutions is definitely going to be taking more fashion risks, and stepping outside of my comfort zone. It may still be 2016, but I figured it doesn't hurt to get an early start.

As far as the rest of the outfit, I decided to keep it simple and let the boots do all of the talking. The sweater I'm wearing is also another Black Friday purchase and it is so snuggly and cozy that I get sad to take it off! Capes don't seem to be as in as they were last year, but that isn't stopping me from wearing one! I'm still in love with this plaid coat and I definitely see it being a key part of my coat collection for a long time. To finish off the look I threw on (more like painted because they're so tight) a pair of faux leather jeans and headed out the door. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig